Deltina Hay, author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web, has produced a full course on marketing mobile apps on Udemy called “Marketing Mobile Apps for Top Visibility and Lasting Success.”
The course focuses on early and ongoing marketing efforts that will increase your app’s exposure to your target audience, get reviews and media attention, push your app up in app store rankings, and establish a mobile app marketing plan for long-term success.
Using organic, holistic, and time-honored marketing methods you will learn to:
- Get early and ongoing exposure for your app from the media, reviewers, and bloggers.
- Optimize your app assets for good placement in the app stores and beyond.
- Create buzz around your app and draw attention from the people who matter.
- Reach your ideal target audience by seeking them out and marketing directly to them.
- Establish a significant audience through social media and word-of-mouth marketing.
- Build an advocate base of supporters to champion your app within their networks.
- Maintain the marketing momentum necessary to keep your app successful for the rest of its natural life.
Deltina Hay has been a publisher for nearly 10 years and is the author of three books on social media, the mobile web, and search optimization. She is also a web developer and programmer who has developed mobile apps of her own. She is a self-proclaimed “fanatical” marketer.
Drawing on her experience as a book publisher and marketer, Deltina has taken the best tactics for marketing and optimizing mobile apps and melded them with time-honored book marketing strategies to create a mobile app marketing strategy that will leave your competitors in the dust!
Take the class today with a special price of $79!
Deltina Hay is the author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web and The Social Media Survival Guide. She is a veteran developer and programmer with over 25 years experience. She also blogs at SocialMediaPower.com, SocialMedia.biz, and Technorati. Deltina teaches the graduate level social media certificate course for Drury University. You may also enjoy her video tutorials on YouTube.